8.28.2001

Yo! Im here in the UCF library, 3rd floor, using a spiffy wireless laptop I checked out from the library. Feel my technologically-enhanced wrath! Im just killing time between classes. I SHOULD be studying, as I have a test both on Thursday and Friday, with the Counting Crows concert in between the two, but eh...I'll worry about that later.

While I'm here babbling aimlessly, I'll shed a little light on the last poem, in case anyone is confused. This poem was a result of the words "(com)Promised Land" popping into my head moments before sleep...so I wrote them down, then wrote a poem to go along with it. Here, I'm just bitching about "Christians" who flaunt their Christianity but act like, well, what they would call heathens. So there. Nyeah. As a side note, I could care less about premarital sex. Just don't be self-rightous and then a complete hypocrite. On an ever further side note (side note = attempt at procrastination) I still have no clue as to what my religious affiliation is..."The Psychotic Bastard Religion!" (-Eddie Izzard) sounds good though, until you realize he's referring to the Anglican Church.

Also! My Pseudo-Magnetic Poetry back at my apartment has yielded its first nanopoem:

Passive Dreams
Make
Sharp Edges
Of
Hard Pain

(thrilling, ain't it? Aren't you glad you kept reading through this rambling post?)

To Study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home