8.22.2001

There are certain CDs that, whenever I hear them, I immediatly think of a certain time period or event where I listened to them heavily. Here are some of those CDs and places/times/events, because I'm bored.
Eels - Beautiful Freak : Sophomore year in high school
Moby - Play : Bahamas vacation
Atom & His Package - Society of People Named Eliyu : First semester freshman year of college
Atom & His Package - Redefining Music : End of second semester freshman year at college
The Aquabats - The Return of the Aquabats : Summer job after sophomore year of high school
Placebo - Black Market Music : Summer of 2001
Counting Crows - Recovering the Satellites : Christmas break of 1995 when I went to New York

That's all I can think of for now...if I think of any others I'll post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home