8.18.2001

Here I am. Orlando/Oveido. Its 3:41am, and I am using the desk I finished building at midnight (Thank you O'Sullivan build-it-yourself furniture). Its good to be back here. No sounds but my headphones, isolated here behind infinately thick paper-thin walls. Roomates make sounds, but not noise. I'm looking around, and consider buying a bookshelf. I am languid and lucid (they fit) and opaque. Out of my window I see a wall. Out of my door I see nothing, as it is closed. As I look straight ahead I see a white wall, clean and sterile, as-of-yet unused and untested and unbruised. Soon it will be pricked and crucified, sacrificing itself for the sake of my own PhotosandPostersandMemoriesandMistakesandHopes. Boxes and tubs lay scattered about, some empty, some full. An air mattress takes up a large portion of my floor space. No real mattress until Sunday. Just sitting here wondering about everything and nothing all at once...the feeling of being overwhelmed covered up by either my need of sleep or this overlaying idea that I am at complete peace right now, radiating warmth. Too bad no one's here to help me figure out which. Stuck here babbling at my computer, in a loop. Its 4:03am now. Eyelids are heavy, but I don'tdon'tdon'tDON'T want to sleep. But I will. I have to. Just sitting here quivering like a candle on fire, feeling instead of being (thanks again, R.) Its 4:06am, and I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home