8.21.2001

Haven't posted in a couple days, so I figure I'll update this thing. Had my first class today: Organic Chemistry. Bleh. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I fear. I am still surrounded by a plethora of boxes. I still have to buy all my books...this should be a pretty expensive semester. The only class I've looked at so for is org. chem., and it will be about $200 for that class alone...nevermind American Nat'l Gov't, Immunology, Humanistic Traditions II, and Statistics (I have all of those classes tomorrow). I am still waiting for Wal-Mart to get a new shipment of black book cases in...they have white and fake woodgrain, but I want black, dammit! As well, my consumerism quest continues as I search for a large magnetic dry-erase board. I DID buy the new(er) Our Lady Peace cd, Spiritual Machines...I am thoroughly enjoying it. That's all for now, as I am retiring for the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home