6.03.2002

god doesn't close a door without opening a trapdoor

Well, I've 90% decided it. Fuck organic chem. Fuck molecular and microbiology. I like it but no more. I've had enough. Time to become a creative writing major. I've always been better at writing anyway (at least, that's been my opinion. Others may beg to differ.). I'll go take my organic chem test tomorrow. I'll fail it gloriously, then I'll drop the class, change majors, and alert the parents, who, theoretically, should be ok with this. We'll see what happens. But I don't want to deal with it anymore. Organic chem has caused me too much stress, and I want to be writing more anyway.

So, for those of you keeping score at home we have gone:
Psychology --> Molecular and Microbiology --> Creative Writing. Hey, at least I can write creatively about many random things.

Been struggling a lot lately for supremely stupid self-serving-ancient-events-type stuff that wouldn't bother anyone functioning on any plane of normality. Oh well.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home