5.23.2002

As promised, update.

www.livejournal.com/~flatword

My comic site is up...kind of. I'm going to post new ones every Tuesday and Thursday. We'll see how it goes.

Not much going on. I took an organic chem test, and thought I did really, really well. I forgot the rules that applied to the universe. Matter cannot be created or destroyed. An object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. Brandon will never get an A on an organic chem test. Hence me getting a D.

Star Wars Ep. II was entertaining...worth the money for the visuals alone, in my opinion. And it was much better than Episode I.

That's all for right now, more will be posted later. I need to get to bed, since I have to be in organic chem class at 8am. I'm seriously contemplating a change to a creative writing major. I've about had enough of this chemistry bullshit. It is causing me far more stress than I think it's worth. I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home