4.18.2002

Swing low, sweet jewel-encrusted chariot...

First things first: two more cds.
Mountain Goats - Coroner's Gambit. I ordered this about amonth ago, it finally came in...and it's 1526 times better than I expected...and I had high expectations.
Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies. Celtic punk type stuff? Oh yeah. Damn good.
...damn cd store on campus is costing me a fortune.

Anyway, exams next week...should be fun, considering pretty much everything is riding on them I don't want to think about it. Grades aren't exactly stellar at this point.

I have done nothing productive at all lately. I've been horribly, horribly bad. I'll get better. I have to, or I'm royally fucked.

Not really much going on...(see? proof I haven't been productive).

I'm off to bed. More to come later.

Oh, and if you were wondering, I STILL am planning on launching my comic...I've got photoshop now so I can crop my photos. Now the only thing stopping me is my html ignorance. That hasn't stopped me from writing several more, though. So keep an eye out. It'll get done. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home