4.04.2002

Ahem. Yes. Here's the post, as promised.

What have you been up to, Brandon?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Oh, the laziness that has eminated from my apartment is astounding.

Let's start with Easter...I went home for Easter Saturday, and stayed at home for brunch Sunday with the family. It was nice, but nothing really noteworthy occured. After that, back up to UCF I went. Last night, I went to the Tenacious D concert. For those who don't know, Jack Black (of High Fidelity fame) is half the band. It was him and the other guy, noth with acoustic guitars in the House of Blues in Orlando. It was fantastic. They played for about 2 hours.

Several new CDs in my cd player that should be mentioned:
South - From Here On In - Excellent, excellent band, reminiscent of Coldplay.
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Source Tags and Codes - I don't know how to describe it really...but one of the best, most emotionally impactful CDs I own. Kind of like punk....but that doesn't do it justice. Just listen to a track off of it...pick a track, at random, they're all good.

more to come later, for now I'm off. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home