2.28.2002

You want an update? I got yer update right here....see? here it is.

Well, the professor took my paper, thankfully, and with no penalty

Saturday I went to MegaCon and nerded out for several hours. I did find the other 2 Cowboy Bebop soundtracks, so now I have plentiful amounts of good music from Japan. Oh yeah.

Not much else going on...I just got back from Tiajuana flats with my roomate Jimmy...we went there so he could study for chem with his professor, who works there too.

Oh , and remember I mentioned the comic? Well, I still haven't made the page. But I've got a comic online. You can see it here. Revel in its masterful recreation of the human form.

That's it for now....more updates eventually...I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home