5.15.2002

Phat Rims and Michael Bolton CDs

A letter in our mailbox, from our apartment complex's head office.

We would like to ask you to kindly remember to please keep our retention pond free of all trash. This includes bags of trash, drug paraphernalia, scuba equipment, skateboard parts, bottles or cans of alcohol, Michael Bolton CDs, and car rims (both "phat" and non-"phat.") Please try to keep the trash out of this fenced in area. It is home to an otter, several whooping cranes, a family of ducks, and boasts a collection of acid rain. So please remmeber not to throw any foreign objects into the retention pond, for the otter's sake.

Your friends in Nature,
Tivoli Apartments Management.

What could I possibly say about that? The letter explains it all.

Anyway, I haven't been posting much for the past...oh....3 months? I'm going to try to fix that. We shall see how it goes. Today I turn over a new leaf! And I hope not to find a big spider underneath it that bites me! Or a human finger. That would be pretty freaky too. You know....forget it. I'm not going to turn a leaf over. But I am going to change my ways! Anyway, summer classes are here. Organic chem 2 and physics 1 own me and my video-game loving soul. Speaking of videogames, I bought Resident Evil for the gamecube a couple weeks ago...and what a great, freaky waste of time it is.

In other news, I've been attemtping (and partially succeeding) to play an aphex twin song on my spiffy keyboard. I've got the left hand part down decently enough, now I have to figure out the right hand....and then combine them. Bleh. My piano playing skills need much work. But it will be done! Hopefully before the end of the month. Why then? Just because. I'm sure some of you are saying "Brandon, last time we checked, aphex twin was all random IDM stuff, and...well, a piano won't really work." And to you all I say...YOU'RE WRONG! Track 15 of Drukqs cd 1 (don't ask me for the name...it's something like "qleirjsg" or "segtohnc" or "xprogpd". Oh, it's "kessondaler"...just looked at the track listing) is a beautiful piano track.

I think that's about it for now. I'm catching the very first showing of Star Wars Episode II tonight at 12:01 am. I'll post spoilers here shortly after. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nah, I won't. I don't feel like getting beaten by those of you who read this.

For now, adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home