5.03.2002

A few days until this thing's been around for a year. Damn.

Just a few minor points:
School is over and done with for a week or so, then it's summer session time! Oh yeah! I'll know my grades in 6 days, and I'll also know if I'm still in honors after getting said grades.

Jimmy, AKA The Disasater Master, attempted to burn the apartment down today. The iron was on, flat on the ironing board, for about 5 hours. Thankfully, it just left a scorch mark...hehe. If you read this, nothin' but love for ya, J.

SLEEP IS MY ENEMY. I have't had more than 4 consecutive houurs of sleep in going on 5 or 6 days now. Last night I thought I had the plan to end all plans to fix this. Step 1: Get really drunk. Step 2: Pass out. Step 3: Regain consciousness after 12 hours. So I went to bed, drunk, at 4:40 am. When did I wake up? 8:30 am. Argh. So then today I figured "Ok, I won't even take a 1 hour nap today, I'll just stay awake until 10 or so, go to sleep, and wake up tomorrow morning refreshed. I went to bed at 9:30pm. When did I wake up? 1:30am! Hence my typing this message. Oh well.

I think now I'm going to go to Wal-Mart. May as well be productive when I'm up at night...because anyone who knows me knows I'm not productive when I'm up in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home