1.28.2002

I've been neglecting this little blip on the net, and for that I apologize.

So what've I been up to? I went and saw Kung Pow: Enter the Fist two nights ago, and it was one of the funiest movies I've ever seen. It was like MST3K, but they just dubbed in the people who made fun of the movie. You'll understand if you go see it, which you should if you enjoy blatant stupidity.

Last night me, my roomate Jimmy, and a friend named Stu started a game of risk. On my first turn I lost 14 armies. FOURTEEN. And how many guys did I kill? None. It was an interesting run of luck...if by luck you mean not luck. So I was pretty much out of the game. We haven't finished the game yet, but I have no more than 1 army on any property. Oh yeah, and those 14 armies were all in Australasia. I was following the patented Eddie Izzard stratedy for winning at Risk.

Not much else is going on. I have an org. chem test tomorrow, a genetics test Tuesday, and I have to have We read by...oh yeah, tomorrow. So I better be off.

for now, adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home