1.23.2002

Ok, so I promised info about Atom Monday. It's now Wednesday losing footing towards Thursday...but I think that's close enough when you consider the age of the universe. So there.

Atom was yet another great experience courtesy of the Orpheum! The most surprising thing of the evening was a mosh pit, although seeing the kindred spirit of Jay from Jay and Silent Bob dance around and babble about cow pastures and self piercing was intriguing. A good time was had by all that went, and I bought the 2 Atom cds I didn't own. I now own all of them save for the cd from his punk band Fracture. Eh, next show...

I am very tired and am now going to bed. Goodnight to all, more thorough entries to follow soon, I promise. As soon as I have some creativity instilled in me once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home