1.20.2002

CD, or not CD?

Yep, I'm in trouble. The CD store on campus reopened. And its even better, with more of a selection of used CDs. Monday I bought The Boo Radleys last album Kingsize. I bought it on a whim, not having head anything but a few snips of the cd, and its great. Friday I go back, and spot the new Aphex Twin CD Drucqs, and its a damn good double CD set. Perhaps too good. I blame it on me slipping into a zone while driving home from Orlando to St. Pete and snapping out of it 10 minutes later, thinking "damn, I'm in Tampa? What track am I on? Well, I'm still behind the same white minivan, so I guess I didn't crash." I have an "autopilot" feature in my head and I didn't even know it.

Looking forward to tomorrow, as I get to go see Atom and His Package tomorrow night at the Orpheum with Rachel & co! Huzzah! I'll let ya'll know how it was Monday. Until then...

Peace out, homies. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home