1.11.2002

Today, after a longstanding debate and numerous schedule changes, I finally have my schedule nailed down for next semester:
MWF 9 - 9:50 - Organic Chemistry I
MWF 11-11:50 - Microbiology
MW 12 - 1:50 Microbiology lab
TR - Genetics
and...
MWF 3 - 3:50 - Politics and Literature.

What? Yes. Politics and literature. I can't wait to take this class. The instructor is Kiel, previously mentioned on this site for his fantastic quotes, such as "every city should have open-container laws" and "I'm the most draconian SOB you'll ever meet". And the reading list? My biggest to date.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky Notes From Underground
J. M. Coatzee Waiting for the Barbarians
Yevgeny Zamyatin We
Philip K. Dick Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Anthony Burgess The Wanting Seed
Ursula K. Le Guin The Dispossessed
Ernest Callenbach Ectopia
Olesha Envy

I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home