1.07.2002

Here's your bill, sir

I spent my weekend in a lake.
At 5am.
In 30 degree weather.
Why, you ask?
I joined the U.S. Rangers.
Nah. I was given the opportunity to go duckhunting...and not knowing how one duck hunts, I foolishly said "Sure! I'll go and get hypothermia and frostbite! I never liked having all my fingers and toes anyway!"
Evidently, you duckhunt by:
a)waking up at 4am
b)riding in an airboat at 4:45am
c)sitting in Lake Okeechobee at 5am
d)wait for ducks to fly by

Consequently, I was very, very, very cold. Despite having numerous layers of clothing on. I did manage to get a few ducks, AND I got a bitchin' nap on sawgrass. It was a unique experience, to say the least.

Anyway, I'm done with the whining for now. I start classes tomorrow here at UCF, and I must be going to bed now. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home