5.22.2001

Nothing much to say. I'm reading Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard at the moment, but at the rate I'm reading it, I'll be done when they rise from the grave on Judgement Day. Been listening to the new Placebo CD, Black Market Music. You know its a good CD when it makes all the equalizer bands peak on your stereo. Been exercising somewhat, taking naps to make up for the lack of sleep at night (yay college habits!), and in general still being a lazy, procrastinating bastard. I haven't written anything, or read anything worth posting (or that I feel like typing). On the plus side, I've shaved off about 20 pounds...I don't know from where, but I know its missing. So, if you find 1/10th of a Brandon lying around, be a pal and mail it to me. Thank you, that is all (for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home