5.16.2001

Sorry about the relative dearth of postings lately...I've got some things brewing, though (and its not iced tea, though I could use a glass) and at least one of them should be posted by the end of the week. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. And if it isn't....well, what're you going to do about it? send me junk mail? Bah! In the mean time, I leave you with these pearls of wisdom I wrote many years ago:

I motion we reinstate natural selection back into society.
Ignorance is the ultimate act of self-hatred.
Ignore the obvious, it's been done.
I'm not insane, I'm just in sharper focus.
Fairness is for Commies.
Boredom is the Great Motivator.
Irony is the Great Equalizer.
If it makes sense, you're obviously looking at it wrong.
Excuse me while I point and laugh.
Can't talk now. I'm busy taking over a third world nation in a military coup.
And the best one...
I'm not really lazy, I'm just rationing out my use of cartilage to avoid arthritis in my later years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home