5.14.2001

Is it time for Cy's Rant-o-Rama Vol. 2? Oh I think so.

Today's topic: Drug companies.
In today's society, pills do everything from kill cancer (the new Gleevec, which the company that manufactures it will provide for free to uninsured patients....rock on!) to grow hair (Propecia, broken pills of which cannot be handled by expectant mothers....sounds good, eh?). However, the products don't bother me that much. Its the advertising. Prilosec is the biggest problem. Their commercial consists of "Prilosec! The Purple Pill! Ask your Doctor about The Purple Pill!" That's it! Well, I don't WANT to ask my doctor about the purple pill, I just want to know what the hell it DOES! I'm afriad I'll go into the doctor's, ask for the purple pill, and be told "Sorry, that pill's for syphalytic expectant mothers who plan on handling broken tablets of Propecia." Oh well, guess I just wasn't meant to know some things.
The final broken pill of logic I have to point out is brought to you by Rogaine, the baldness treatment....its "Stronger than heridity." No, sorry guys, it's NOT! When you stop using it, genetics will once again reign supreme and make you bald once more! Bah!
Thank you, that's it for Cy's Rant-o-Rama Vol. 2.

Look for Cy's Rant-o-Rama Vol. 3, coming to a blogspot near you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home