5.19.2001

Well, it happened again. Neurons were fired, connections occurred, impulses travelled, mistakes were made, and a new poem found its way onto my blog. I apologize. This one is untitled. (Personal note: I'm starting to prefer leaving poems untitled. Don't know why. Maybe my laziness is seeping into my writing...well, ok, its ALWAYS been in my writing, but it only came out in papers demanded of me by teachers. )

White walls hug
huddled-on-the-floor-
af(RAID)
[of/on]
your(SELF).
Brightness bound
by rayzors(art-if
icial sunset,
with to-match hues);
Already lo(o)se.

Rings round eyes/
in phone (are)
intoned but un-
heard over
meantall
clo(S)edeyess(tA)r(T)ingtoenv(i)sion(C)omfort?
GoodWill trusted
to tape.

Play?
(NO hear)
Listen.
then opEN.

Random Original Poetry, courtesy of M(e/yself), and unoutFluences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home