1.16.2003

Yowza!

Rummaging around on the SD message boards and found my "introduction" post from August 11, 2000. Here it is, in all of its randomness!

Hi there. I'm gearing up to go to college, so currently my life is crazy, therefore I have posted little. However, I feel confident enough to inform the thread viewers of the following facts:
I. Hobbies
1. Taking out the trash.
2. Competitive spontanious human combustion.
3. Collecting small European nations.
a. "You're mine now, Belgium!"
b. "You too, Monaco!"

---

Thank you. That is all.


__________________
I'm not insane, I'm just in sharper focus.

Heeee! Now wasn't that fun? I don't remember writing that at all...and I don't remember leaving that bad sentence structure and incorrect spelling of "spontaneous" in there. Oh well.


Also posted this about the same time. Just a silly thing for a silly thread about barfighting. I always did like the timing of this...

Cy, the guy
Saunters in.
Underage, can't buy.
No priors, though, and would like to be hardcore
A'fore
Heading off the the College
Collage of Life.
Steps over missles
And gristles
While he whistles
Symphony No. 5 in c minor, Op. 67
Courtesy of the original Def Pauper
Beethoven.
Dot-dot-dot-dash
There's a gash
On the floor where my headwassplitopenforwritingafreakin'poeminabar.
Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home