1.19.2003

As I am master of agglutination, it is only natural that I be in immunology lab, bitches!

hehehe, found this while going through my old away messages. Ah, immunology lab. The old molec and micro days.

now I'm a long-haired journalism major...

these are indeed disturbing times.

edited to add:
Here are some other old away messages, saved for posterity!

I'm at New and Improved Organic Chem: The same great taste as regular chem, but now with 40% MORE carbon atoms!
----
Let's get physical!

...in physics lab.
----
I'm out saving the world from unsolved organic chemistry equations. You can thank me later. With money.
---
I'm in Captain Raskin's Amazingly Stupendous Class of Fun and Good Times (also known as the Naptime Power Hour), followed by Statistics...speaking of which, there's a 1 in 1 chance I'll fall asleep in that class, too.
----
Bah! Americal National Government, then Immunology! I'll be back around 2:30, with new knowledge as to how to infect people for the good of the nation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home