11.21.2002

Been awhile since I've had a post with some relevance to my life, so, HERE!

Yesterday was a minor miracle. I finished a 5 page paper at 11pm. Amazing...usually that's when I START the paper. I wanted to finish it 2 days ago, but things got all out of order and the paper was the last thing I needed.

Now, I need to determine what to do my 10 page paper on. I'm going to choose either Florida Forever, or the death penalty (the paper has to be on an issue in Florida politics). I'm starting to lean towards the death penalty, because there will be a fair amount of books on it at the library. Or so I hope. I'm going there shortly to investigate.

Right now, though, I'm sitting here at my computer with leftover black beans and rice that I decided to infuse with "Zesty Garlic & Butter" croutons I've had lying around for awhile, and listening to Glen Phillips and Eliot Smith.

On the plus side, I'm drinking some excellent sweet tea I brewed last night. I can't make coffee, but dammit I've got tea down!

Exciting, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home