2.05.2002

Alright! This update is going to be random, as I have numerous things to say.

UF was great...had a party, and it was busted by the cops twice. The second time, there were only 3 people there, including myself. The cop was rather embarrassed...he "had a noise complaint, and heard a 'whoop'", so he thought it was us. He kind of hung his head down, apologized, and headed off after we politely informed him the police had already been over here once and hour ago. Previously on that same night, I actually went to a club...and noted that I probably had the longest hair for a guy there. Heh.

In other news, remember that Risk game I was talking about? We finally finished it today. And I won. That's what happens when you use your minor forces to stop anyone from getting too strong, letting the 2 strongest foes battle it out weakening eachother, striking when you have cards, taking out one of the opponents, taking his cards, and dominating the rest of the game. My roomate was kicking himself for not taking me out when he had the chance.

A couple random quotes of mine from this weekend and today:
"Alcohol, its only a depressant when you run out."
"I don't want to go to class. I hate classes. I'm like Karl Marx."

Alright, I think that about covers it....though I am about to go nuts from a constant beeping sound, as BOTH my roomates are playing Final Fantasy X on their respective Playstation 2's.

Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home