6.23.2006

You know, I surpise myself with my writing. It sounds pretentious, but every now and then I look back and go "Oh! Hey, that wasn't too bad."

I should write more. For now, I'm going to post a couple things (old) and then new.
--
I awoke in bed to moonlight, and I saw your profile illuminated. I reached out to touch your skin, but felt only sheets damp with sweat.
--

So, tomorrow I will do something that will make me a huge, huge hypocrite. Something I swore I would never do.

But...

...thoughts of it and her have loosened me up. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Which makes me feel like a terrible person, but...oh well. I won't ask for forgiveness. But I'll ask for understanding.

And I will understand that you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home