6.17.2003

Why is my political ideaologies class in the chem building? Oh well.

After much battling last night (NOT the rank and file, trebuchet kind, but the delete the file, re-install kind) I managed to get Stronghold re-installed. For some reason, it swore it was installed. Eventually, I managed to trick it into installing. Huzzah! Bow to your king. And after you're done that, get moving. I need more fletchers.

Sittin here in comfy pants and white shirt, listening to The Decembrists, killing time until class starts. I'm half-shaven, but my teeth are brushed. I do still have to iron all my clothes since I let them sit in the dryer forever.

Knowing it was a bad idea, I picked up Good Omes at about 1:30 am. I then proceeded to finish it. So I went to bed at 3:45. Then up at 8:15. Because I'm a dork.

Now I'm a tired dork in need of a nap. I'll get one, after class. Then make phone calls. Must. Work. On. UCF. Business. Incubator. Story.

That was Struggling Superhero. Now let's do it shatner-style!

Mustwork....on....u....cf...businessincubatorstory!

That reminds me. I wish I had sacrificial ensigns dressed in red. Maybe I'll put jimmy in a red jumpsuit and see what happens.

Ok, time to continue getting ready...


Damn, I'm hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home