6.06.2003

danger will robinson! boy is caffeinated
check
talkative
check
up
check
watching for eels (on leno) with tv muted listening to rah dio hed bum bum bum bum badada bum bum bum
dammit get bradshaw off and random model off I want eels!

rummaging around online stay away from the psych stuff! what am I, 15? You'd guess from my arm and my moping. Yepyepyep. oh well.
not hyper am I?

I trust you are safe and well up in the north and will probably come back with some outrageous accent, but I'll forgive you. but still! hope trip up went well and you are sleeping peacefully for the whole night.

different radiohead cd now and still no eels but I'm a reasonable man get off my case

bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

halfway through second glass (yes glass not cup) off coffee, if you were wondering. but I'm sure you weren't. and who are you, anyway? if you're reading this, comment! email! leave a note in my guestbook! I get random guests but they never clue me in to who they are. rather depressing. no friends for me. almsot enough to make a man post stuff in his LJ and whore it out on the 'ol friends list.

ABOUT TIME! EEEEEEEEEEEELLS!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP! E HAS THE SAME AVIATORS I HAVE!

That makes me cool, right? Or something.

Playing Saturday Morning...downtempo. Needs to be faster....
Other bandmembers are looking Devo in matching red outfits.

Gah. I hate to say it. But this is terrible. Where's the ROCK, dammit?
Blah.

damn. rereading the above and it reads like I'm 13. Oh well. Back to radiohead.
listening to there there. Downloaded the video for it the other day...rather strange. but then again, it WAS a radiohead video. if they ever make a normal video I'll be really, really scared.

Oh yes. and what the HELL am I going to do about the article I have to work on tomorrow? Not looking forward to it. I have no real news...no good sources...blah blah blah! I'll have to call my editor. and pray. praying will be involved. So please, pick a random god and pray to them. I'm taking the sawed-off shotgun approach to religion.

We've moved on to The Sleepy Jackson. too bad I only have two songs of theirs.

I think I'll post and publish this now. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home