6.03.2003

I am going to be a broke bastard. Here is a list of cds that are coming out june 10th that I have a passing interest in (this is just june 10th, mind you)

Kenna - New Sacred Cow (FINALLY!)
Radiohead - Hail to the Theif (Their last pop album, says Thom. Even though I've had it for over a month I say (as we say in my apartment)..."I WILL BUY!"
James Mathus and His Knockdown Society - Stop & Let the Devil Ride (I hope this is more like Songs for Rosetta than the other album...have to listen to it first)
Guster - Keep It Together (I have no idea how this album sounds, but guster has yet to let me down)
Andrew Bird - Weather Systems (if the rest of the cd is half as good as "Lull", I'll be happy)

And this one isn't really my thing, but I know some people who might want to know about it:
Bitch & Animal - Sour Juice & Rhyme (illegal boobs!)

Speaking of cd's - I'm off to campus to buy the new EELS cd "Shootenanny!". (yes, the "!" is part of the title), and maybe run around in a square for a bit. Because I'm a square. And it's hip to be a square, you know.

Sorry. I'll leave now. 1 1/2 hours of sleep does not make for a coherent Brandon

Oh! I lied. I won't leave now. I know no one reads this but the one person who already knows this, but I'm posting it anyway.

Went to see John Vanderslice last night at the Orpheum (Jets to Brazil? Who? oh, the band he opened for? No, we didn't stick around for them). Gave him $5 since I burned a bunch of his songs to a CD instead of just buying it. He said if it were up to him, ALL of his stuff would be online. He's got as much up there right now as his record label will allow. We also discussed Eugene Levy and Rick Moranis (and no, I am not making that up). Then he put me on the list for tonight's show in Orlando...I may go. Have to see how the rest of the day pans out.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home