4.15.2003

Dreams...so.

Last night, it would seem that I jumped off of the Panasofky Bridge (however you spell it). The bridge was out, actually, so I jumped over the edge of a cliff next to it. My reasoning: if I die, I'll just come back to life and try again. It was a several hundred foot fall, and I executed the dive perfectly...I went straight down to the bottom of the sea, then came back up to the surface and climbed to the top. I was getting ready to run to UF, which was on a beach, when I remembered I'd left the keys to my boat in the boat (the boat was how I got there in the first place).So, I started to jump off when an old lady gave me $34,000 not to. So I went down a ramp and pulled the boat to me. It was a flats boat when I started pulling on the anchor line, but by the time it got to me it was a small model of the USS New Jersey, and the top part had come off.

There was some other part about guns and running but that part is far beyond my reach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home