4.14.2003

Stuff to do, stuff to do...

Puzting around. Drinking coffee, ate Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream of Artery Clogging goodness. Yes. Artery clogging. My vascular system has a good rhythm. Tappa-tappa-tappa. My mood is very mellow, somewhat somber, a little lonely, but happy nonetheless. If I pause a smile finds its way to the corners of my mouth and plays tug of war with my lips.

Listening to the cover of Mad World from the Donnie Darko soundtrack.

And thus, the background is set for this entry.

It's been so long since I've done a real entry. Most of my real entries were done on a journal system on a forum. That, unfortunately, has been eaten by the internet. And I'm not sure if I want to make a new one. It was good to write down what was going on in my head at the time. I think. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Wallowing has never been a good thing...and oh did I wallow. But...it felt good at the time. Not everything that feels good is good, however. Bah. I'm probably (definitely) putting too much thought into it. I think I will start journaling again. I might start posting real entries in my flatword livejournal. I can lock them down if I want, etc.

Note: I am also intermittently lighting matches and watching them burn. As I said, mellow. (match 1)

Back to journaling. I'm IMing someone right now who has an eye for their AIM icon (does that make it an eyecon? yeah, yeah, I know...). Reminds me of a certain picture of someone that's been slightly cropped...(match 2)

Things I must do before Tuesday, April 22:
Go to OASIS to declare minor in Political Science, and see about override into a web class (Current Media Issues) (no deadline, but doing tomorrow)

Talk to Fedler about changing topic for my paper to match the article I'm writing for the Future (talk to him tomorrow)
Study 3 SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States) cases for a quiz in Mass Communication Law (deadline tomorrow)
Take picture of "tv plant" (self-imposed deadline tomorrow)
Work on a presentation about the Florida school voucher program (deadline Wednesday)
Write and film a 2 minute Spanish presentation (deadline Friday)
Write article for the Future/hopefully Fedler on apartment complexes charging local clubs with trespassing for putting fliers on cars. Must be 4 pages if it is for Fedler, though that's a good fixed point for the article (deadline Friday) Note: if I hold this deadline, I will be ahead of the deadline for Fedler's paper
Complete Spanish homework for chapter 12 (deadline Monday) (match 3)
Study for Spanish final, Mass Comm Law final (both Tuesday, one after the other)
Write 3-4 page paper of Florida voucher system (deadline Tuesday)
(phone call here) (match 4)
Things to do randomly:
Read. Don't know what, but I need literature. Maybe pull out The Dispossessed...
Play DDR.
Write. Poetry, journal, whatever. Maybe a new comic...that would be nice.

Ok, I think I'm done with this for right now. Will probably post more later...must wander now.

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home