1.24.2003

wowowow. 2 hour nap, and now I'm upupupupup(not upupupupupup, because that's a song. yes. or something).

see? look! craziness!

You know I'm happy when I talk to myself. I also talk to myself when I'm overtired....so we may have a dual layer effect right now. Yep. Maybe.

But, doesn't change the fact that I'm HAPPY. and I'm going to buy coffee creamer and ice cream, and I'm gongit o come back here and play videogames I've been neglecting, and do spanish homework so I have more free time this weekend! WOOO!

My roomates, going to bar orlando. Me?Conjugating spanish verbs.

I'm so damn cool.

anyway, that ice cream I'm going to buy isn't getting any closer to my stomach while I'm sitting here, so.....

ADIOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home