1.06.2003

sometimes i stay up really late being bored

I love exploding dog.

So...classes resume in an hour and a half for me. Starting off the a crack of noon with the Politics of Education (which, in Florida, should be easy: take funding from public schools and give it to private), I then move on to Spanish 2, con mi profesora de espanol quien es una profesora de francais tambien. Hm. I think I wrote that correctly. Who knows?

Right now, I'm listening to Nada Surf's cover of where is my mind, which is damn, DAMN good.

And I also have to say...what a weekend it was.

As Keanu Reaves would say:

"Whoa."

-

Jack: No, I want to reek of sex. I want everybody exchanging furtive glances across the room and wondering why the place smells like an aquarium.
Ruth: Like a what?
Jack: An aquarium.

- David Ives, Ancient History

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home