11.07.2002

Reach out and touch faith...

Been listening to Johnny Cash do Personal Jesus too much this morning. Whee!

Ok...so I was wandering around online, and found this:

http://www.moby.com/DailyPhotos/kellyosbournefriends.jpg

Ok...in this picture we have:
1. Kelly Obsbourne
2. Brandon Boyd (I think, not really sure)
3. ...

Recognize him? Perhaps you don't, since he's not on stage in red briefs...

yes, that's right...

HAR MAR SUPERSTAR!

I have to go to class now...and sit and process this information...or purge it.

IT BURNS!



Wow, I'm really odd today. Enjoy it!

oh yeah, and in other news, bowling last night was BAD. BLEH! Although I did manage to get 3 strikes in a row...almost 4. On the last ball I hit the pocket a little too heavy Brooklyn side and left 1 pin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home