11.02.2002

Yet another update. I think this is a record...4 in one day? Wow.

Still feel need to wander move and shake.

Found myself at Barned&Noble, holding a copy of SnowCrash.

Found myself putting that back, and picking up a copy of Haruki Murakami's Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World.

Find myself now in front of my computer with this book.

No solid idea what it's about. Rather cryptic back cover. But I'm in a gambling mood.
-
The elevator contiunued its impossibly slow ascent. Ot at least I imagined it was ascent. There was no telling for sure: it was too slow that all sense of direction simply vanished. It could have been going down for all I knew, or maybe it wasn't moving at all. But let's just assume it was going up. Merely a guess. Maybe I'd gone up twelve stories, then down three. Maybe I'd circled the globe. How would I know?

Opening paragraph. This is a good gamble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home