11.10.2002

Didn't I say more later? I did. It's later now, so here's more.

It seems I've calmed down a bit, which is good, because if I had been in the previous mood any longer I probably would have danced myself into a wall. Actually, I'm tired at this point...but it's the tired where your eyes hurt and you're still wide awake so you know sleep is a ways off. And that's fine with me.

10 minutes later, eyes are fine. Feeling normal, which is good I suppose...but not that the above was bad. Just different.

10 minuts after the 10 minutes later. Eyes feel weird again! And obviously, I'm not being very productive in this little online creation. Ah, well.

At any rate, yeah....lost desire to write. But I'm content and happy and ridiculous. Can I ask for more?

oh...can can you believe it took me 45 minutes to write this? heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home