9.25.2002

Time for an update! Stuff! Things! Ramblings! Ah...er..uh....wa!

So yeah. Here I am, postin' away. Not too much to say. Don't know what to say at all, actually.

Oh yeah. I started another Neil Gaiman book yesterday. American Gods. I finished it today. Once again, Greg, you have stolen a few days of my life. Ruthless, generous bastard.

Now if I can only get to The Age of Spiritual Machines, which I now realize that I have kidnapped it from Rachel for about a year, I think. Sorry. : (

Not much else to say. Looking forward to a Ben Folds concert on October 25th....but honestly, if you're reading this, you know about that, don't you?

I'll post more later. I need to start writing. Got a couple ideas for some short stories. Haven't written a good poem in so long...

Ah well.

And now....WE DANCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home