2.10.2002

...and here's another rambling post for you.

My roomates, a friend, and I played poker tonight...and after 2 hours, I came out the victor having finished $15 ahead. I feel guilty, though, so I'll probably take them out to lunch. Heh. Tomorrow I've got to study for a microbiology test on Wednesday, and I have to finish reading Olesha's Envy. Yes, that's right.....finish! That means I started it before it was due! I win!

Oh well. I guess that's about it for now. I'll leave you with some Atom and His Package lyrics. This song is about how he'd like to build a big crane to drop everyone he didn't like onto an island in the middle of the ocean. It's called Avenger.

Ever think to yourself about an option?
A different way to be,
Let's round up the no good doodz
And put 'em on an island in the middle of the sea.
I thought of a plan, two years ago,
It seems to solve any problem,
Any single problem that I think I ought to know.
It involves a heavy piece of machinery,
That has the responsibility of lifting an entire country.
#1: I pick up the guy from the Deadguy show
(Who beat me and my friends up for NO reason).
#2: I scoop up the entire Canadian Border Patrol
(Who were very mean to me).
Sometimes its hard to believe
That they're brethren of you and me,
I got an excellent idea
Build an island where we can dump the rest of the world
Or maybe just you and me.
Here's how it works, I use the crane to pick up Israel,
And safely place it in Wyoming, where it thrives real well.
Singlehandedly I solved the Middle East
And on the way I got a Nobel Prize, for Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home