12.11.2001

5 down, 2 to go!

Apocalypse (for) Now! has been updated. We're up to number 5 now courtesy of blue girl.

In other non-Apocalyptic news...

Today was my chem final. It was 12 pages. I arrived an hour late for it. And that still made no impact on my success. If that gives you any idea of how I did.

Today was also a day for Brandon's car to toy with him once more. The autoshop calls and says "the battery won't hold a charge." Odd, I say, as the battery is a week old. However, I take their word, go pick up my battery, and take it to the nearest Interstate dealer to be exchanged. What happens at Interstate? The battery checks out fine. Back to the shop I go! The mechanic there was unimpressed with my tale of how the battery checked fine at Interstate, and he sets about to prove Interstate wrong! He gets out his voltage meter, goes to my car and...the battery shows up fine. He checks it again. Still fine. The shop keeps the car for several more hours, and can't figure out what happened, and they never could.

So I've got the Talon back, seems to be running fine....for now.

In the words of Homer Simpson (and these are truly words to live by at times):

"Eh, what're you gonna do?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home