12.07.2001

Satan Ate My Lunch - "where art goes when it dies". You should check it out, it'll make you smile.

I think I'll call this site "where logic goes when it dies."

Today I took 3 finals.
1)American Nat'l Gov't Honors...I think I got an A or B on it....good enough for me. But my teacher borrowed my Monty Python Sings! cd and hasn't returned it! Argh!
2)Immunology...I just hope I got above a 70 on it so I pulled off a C in the class. That's all there is to it.
3)Statistics...I thought I'd do well, panicked halfway through the test, then recovered well enough to answer the questions. I think.

On a side note to the immunology exam, someone wrote 3 sets of music lyrics...one of those was Lennon's "Imagine" and another was The Wonder Years theme...and yes, this was all in the same handwriting, and it was about 10 lines of lyrics written per song. There was another set written that I didn't recognize that started off with the line "No one I know is in my tree." If anyone out there knows what that's from I'd appreciate you keeping my person informed. Word.

Also, today I scribbled in my little green book. First time that's happened in over a month. Not a poem yet, but soon...maybe...

And also in my book I saw a quote I meant to put up here awhile ago, simply because the world would be a better place if we all knew it.

"They were booing us! We give the world Baywatch, O-town, the Croissanwich and they boo? Just wait 'til I send Tito Jackson over there!
- Jon Stewart on The Daily Show about the booing of a U.S. rep. at the Kyoto Treaty summit.

That is all (for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home