10.07.2003

quickupdate:

In advanced news reporting. oh so bored. losing interest in interest rate discussion.

Got all work done this morning. Quickly, an hour and a half back in bed by 7am.

Might get a new computer.

Got a B on my horrible, horrible PR story. Makes me happy.

Going to play poker tonight in Deltona

God, is Shaver STILL talking about budgets? He is.

And this is from the Orlando Sentinel

[Yorke] didn't speak much all night, saying "hello" a couple of times and introducing a few numbers, but the guy has a sense of humor. It surfaced when he dedicated Thief's "We Suck Young Blood," the first song of two lengthy encores, to media giant Clear Channel, which is promoting the tour.

When the reference sparked boos, Yorke shook his head: "Oh, they're really nice. Really."



I think that's about it for now. Going to go to Best Buy after class. Going to get food, to. But not at Best Buy.

Adios!

Oh yeah, and I got another award for my internet column and CD reviews.

Ha! Shaver just said "There's a guy named Dick Spangler..."

Am I 13 for laughing at that?

Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home