4.28.2003

Watch the day disintegrate
So I can stay up late and wait


that's what it feels like. urge to drive is simply a replacement for ///////. better for me, though. undoubtedly. but not as satisfying. no end product. no visible change. overtired now and just idiotic. being manipulative/viral and edges aren't meshing right in my head. then, it's all abuse now, isn't it? giving and taking (though not in that order, perhaps). not aligning, and can't figure out how to make things work. but I shouldn't be trying. just stop thinking; pack ears with cotton. this post shouldn't be here. email should be sent. bed should be slept in. stop this stop this.

i want passing reflectors at
110 mph and
black air clutching
my throat and tearing
at my clothes.
grill greeting insects
with a friendly thwack.
smacktrack of tires
and hum of tread.
emtpy rearview
empty sky
empty head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home