11.26.2002

Yowza.

Working away on my essay. So far, so good. However, something odd just happened.

I've been working on this paper in silence. My cd stopped 20 minutes ago, no one else is home, I only hear the hum of my comptuer fan and the clicking of my keys. I open my mouth and say "363" to myself to remember the number as I transfer it from a webpage to my essay...

and scared the HELL out of my self. Whoa! Shit! Sound! Augh!

Would have been an odd way to die.

"He had a heart attack."
"From what?"
"He spoke."
"Knowing him, it was most likely a pun so bad his brain decided to sabotage his body so it didn't have to put up with it any more..."

Anyway, back to the essay. Just thought that was a fun little story.


P.S. - Counting Crows Live - Across a Wire is keeping me company now...

come on color me in
come on color me in
come on come on come on
give me a blue rain
give me a black sky
give my your green eyes
give me your white skin
give me your white skin
give me your white skin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home