7.16.2002

Alright, real update now. And THIS time I won't close the browser before I click publish.

First things first. I still don't have a new major, but am now leaning heavily towards Journalism. This major gets the Hardin Family Seal of Approval, and I wouldn't mind doing it. Plus, I'd have enough time to pick up a Poli Sci minor, or maybe even a Creative Writing major on top of that. We'll have to wait and see, but for now it looks like Journalism major with a Poli Sci minor (since a minor is required with the journalism major).

I'm still working on my Keenspace site, though I do have the comics and archives up. The site works, but it will take much effort in order for it look as I desire...and by God, it will!

I'm currently reading The Salmon of Doubt, a book of published writings by Douglas Adams. It contains his last, unfinished book scavenged from numerous files on his computer. For some odd reason, it's taking me forever to read. I've been such an unmotivated bastard as of late. Oh well.

I think that's about it for now...need to work on my comic some more. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home