7.09.2001

Hey hey hey! Sorry it's been awhile since I posted...not much has been going on, and I've been lazy. However, I now have new things to report!

First and most important by far, the much beloved and cherished Rachel paid to have my banner ads removed from this page...thanks forever/ything. And all you readers (1 or 2) out there can thank her for the faster load time now found here.

Second, today I participated in capitalism, and purchased the novel Requiem for a Dream by Hubert Selby Jr.. As I was getting ready to strut out of Borders with my purchase, I spotted The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide by Douglas Adams, the complete collection of the Hitchhiker series. So I'm now home, and armed with Literature. Watch out!

Third, I'm tired. I had a calc 1 test and a chem 2 test today...bleh. At least they're over, and I think I did well on them.

Thanks for listenin' to my babble. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home