6.20.2001

Ahoy there! Sorry about the lack of postings...I hate to leave ya'll hanging like that, but not much has been going on save for my birthday (which I thoroughly enjoyed....gracias a mis amigos y mi familia. Discussions are underway in the Coe household for Cy to get a different car, as the Talon of Terror / Talon of Fun and Good Times has been a bit of a bastard lately and taken a liking to overheating (and to think, I just washed and waxed it a couple days ago!). I should be starting my internship at the Tampa Bay Research Insitute (a not-for-profit biomedical research facility) tomorrow. I'll keep all 1 or 2 of you readers posted on how it goes. Speaking of which, if you ARE reading this, sign my guestbook or harass me through cyberspace! Please? I'd like to know who (if anyone) is still reading my digital scrawl.

In other news, the new Radiohead cd, Amnesiac, kicks ass completely.
Also, on a whim I bought Jas. Mathus and the Knockdown Society Play Songs for Rosetta, by one of the singers from the Squirrel Nut Zippers. It's kickass, down-and-dirty delta blues. Go buy it now. NOW. NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home